f studio receives job-related Bali Arts
BALI art project consultant
- Playgroup Music Performance
- Workshop (Indonesian Culture & Bali Art) at elementary school Fukuoka JAPAN
- TV documentary program (NHK-Japan), "TABI no CHIKARA, Ballet dancer Yasuyuki Shuto" Researcher
- TV semi-documentary program (Net.TV), "Indonesia Bagus " Navigator
- Dancing Under the Sky:Stage Coordinator
- committee Mengenang Sang Guru at Peliatan Village Bali
- Akar Wangi Opening Ceremony
mUSIC arrange & composition
- Ubud's Advisory Council & Development of Culture - Listibya : since 2012
- Mandera Srinertya Waditra Peliatan Foundation: Secretary : since 2007
- The Ministry of Education and Culture Republic of Indonesia / "Top 100 Cultural Wonders of Indonesia" (photo)
- Japan-Indonesia Friendship Association of Kyushu Brochure (cover photo)
- Tanoshii Taiiku - Elementary Physical Education Textbook (photo)
- Dari Peliatan Menggetarkan Dunia (photo & text)
DESIGN & Printing
- Genta Bhuana Sari Poster & Program
- Gunung Sari Poster
- Tirta Sari Poster
- PreWedding Yangek(Dancer), DekJus(Musician), Suling(Musician), Parmanta(Musician)
- PreWedding MakeUp Artist K@-cha
WEB design & writer
- Comedian Cedil Official Site : since 2011
- Balerung Stage(Tirta Sari, gbs, Panas) Official Site : 2004-2010
- Padma nila Site
f studio's diary
f studio is located in a quiet place with good atmosphere, close to the temple and community hall (Bale Banjar), when an event goes then gets busy.
if there a temple festival happening, the small road area in the front of f studio would becoming a place for Tajen (cockfighting).
days before temple festival, f studio's front area would be a busy place, men ngayah making Lawar, Sate, and some other preparation for temple ceremony.
our office is small, we fix it ourselves, painted with pelamir and soil paint, the long table,, under renovation ...
many children from our community visit f studio to learn and practice.
make-up exercise for Balinese dance
Balinese dance private lesson
in addition to the office, here is sometimes used as a place to doing makeup and dressing costumes for dance performance.
Angklung from Bamboo (West Jawa, Indonesia)
place for rehearsal of some events or performances that we participate or organized
apa kabar? how are you?