Young Balinese dancer & gamelan musician from Peliatan
|Name :||I MADE PUTRA WIJAYA|
|Nick Name :||Ade Kamandanu|
|Address :||Br. Kalah, Desa Peliatan, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali|
|Profession / Occupation:||Dancer & Gamelan Musician / College Student of Institut Seni Indonesia (ISI = Indonesian Art Institute) Denpasar|
|Hobbies :||Dancing & Playing Gamelan|
|Dance Teachers :||Wayan Tutur (Kak Tutur), I Wayan Cerita, I Wayan Jaya Merta|
(drumming technique) :
|Bpk. Pasek Taman, Kak Rena, Rai Wawang, Yan Ki Palak|
|Experiences on Dancing and Playing Gamelan:|
- since year 2000, joined as a member of group Genta Bhuana Sari Peliatan, as a Baris dancer
- in 2003, with the ARMA group performed on World Children Festival, in 12 cities in Holland.
- in 2006, as a member of representatives on Indonesia’s Art Mission Trip to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, by PHRI Gianyar (Indonesian Association of Hotels & Restaurants) with Mr. Tjok Oka Artha Ardana Sukawati as the leader.
- in 2008, got special invitation from the committee of “ International Festival of Contemporary Dance” by Pina Baush, Artistic Director, to perform the Kebyar Duduk dance, at Dusseldorf Drama Theater, Germany
- in 2009, with gamelan group Genta Bhuana Sari Peliatan, danced the Baris on Dinner Show of Kinarya GSP (Guruh Sukarno Putra), on Jakarta Fair Hall, Kemayoran, Jakarta
- in 2010, as a student and member of group representative of ISI Denpasar, performed on Global Voices of Percussion, Denmark.
|Special Motivation on Arts:||Keep studying and practicing Balinese Dance and Gamelan as well as actively participating in social efforts of preserving and developing the Dances of Bali.|
|information & contact|
>> Read More….. Interview and Photo Gallery Ade